Alsa Kit Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Puff Pastry, 175g (6.17oz)
Prepare delicious vanilla ice-cream with layers of chocolate puff pastry with this ready to make kit from Alsa. Surprise your guests and loved ones with this easy to prepare dessert.
- Product of France
- Comes as 175g box
- How to Use
Vanilla ice cream: glucose syrup, sugar, dextrose, coconut oil, skimmed milk powder, emulsifier (E 472b), milk proteins, delicious natural bourbon vanilla flavor and thickener (carrageenan ) Chocolate sheet (60g): 100% dark chocolate chips (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin) Possible traces of GLUTEN, EGG, SOY, NUTS.
- Cover the bottom and sides of the cake tin with cling film.
- Melt the contents of the "chocolate sheet" packet in a double boiler, stirring regularly until you obtain a liquid texture.
- Pour 20cl of cold milk into a large bowl and add the contents of the "vanilla ice cream" packet.
- Whip with an electric mixer for 5 minutes at maximum speed to obtain a mousse texture.
- In the cake tin, pour 1/3 of the vanilla ice cream mixture then 1/3 of the melted chocolate (about 1 teaspoon), then repeat the operation twice.
- Cover the mold with cling film before placing it in the freezer for at least 4 hours at a temperature of -1 degrees F.