There are tons of fun and delicious ways to use mustard! Though we all love a good turkey & mustard sandwich or dipping our sliced ham into some yummy honey mustard, here are a few extra ways to use this tasty condiment:
6 Fun Ways to Use Mustard
1. Use it as a dipping sauce for your favorite pretzels.
Who doesn't love spicing up a favorite snack?
2. Make a Tarragon Dijon mustard aioli for your burger.
3. Drizzle some sweet mustard on your pork before you roast it.
Bonus: include apples in your roast pork recipe to further sweeten up your meal!
4. Make a delicious Dijon mustard vinaigrette.
5. Coat your salmon in a mustard-crusted glaze.
Simply combine bread crumbs with mustard and spread it on your salmon before roasting. This will add a fun blast of flavor and crunch to your fish!
6. Spice up your deviled eggs with spicy brown mustard.
Using spicy brown mustard instead of yellow mustard in your deviled eggs will give a little kick to this yummy snack. Combine it with a dash of mayo, paprika, and salt for a delicious filling.