We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the freshness and quality of our products, and that it will be delivered to your home or office within any applicable use by, sell by, best by or expiration dates.
- Perishable products (and Chocolate during warm weather) ship only from Monday to Wednesday to avoid being in Transit during week ends.
- Some products require additional time to be processed, which is indicated on the product page. Expected delivery time is shown at checkout.
- The order may contain ineligible items (i.e. Perishable, products shipped by Artisans)
- Perishable and Dry Foods: If your order contains Perishables + Dry Food, all the order will ship expedite. Estimated delivery is shown at checkout
- Products shipped by Artisans: In our mission to offer good food at fair value, we continuously work with our Artisans and Gourmet Brands to find the most efficient solution to minimize shipping costs. To that end, rather than having Artisans shipping product to us and then back to you (i.e. 2x shipping), some will send your order directly to you (1x shipping). Not only you save, but it's also good for the environment.
Duties and Taxes are NOT included in Order Total, so please check with your local regulations to estimate them. Perishables (Fresh and Frozen Food) are not available for international orders.
- Perishable (Fresh or Frozen Foods) do not qualify for Free Shipping as they need to ship Expedite. To Qualify for Free Shipping, please remove any perishable items from your Cart.
- Orders ship M-W to prevent transit during the week ends (Cutoff is 2PM ET). If an order is received after cutoff, it'll ship the following Monday. An Estimated date of delivery is conveniently shown at checkout.
- Expedite Rates are shown at checkout, and are a function of Distance, Weight and Volume.
- To ensure that your fresh and frozen products arrive cold, they will be shipped with a combination of reusable ice packs and insulating materials to last during the transit.
Important note: Frozen products are not guaranteed to arrive frozen. In most cases, it is normal for frozen products to partially or fully thaw in transit.
In the event that your shipment arrives later than expected, we recommend that you check the content to ensure that the products are safe for consumption. Please refer to the USDA Freezing and Food Safety and their chart as a general guideline.
More questions? Please reach out to our team at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist.
EXCEPTIONS and SURCHARGES
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Guam: Rates are calculated at Checkout and are based on distance, weight and volume.
- Shipping to PO Boxes: Carriers do not ship to PO Boxes.