Vinovia holiday collection set comes with SIX wines that are sure to please any wine enthusiast and is the perfect gift this holiday season.
Free Shipping (*by Vinovia) to AK, CA, CT, DC, FL, ID, LA, NE, NV, NH, NM, ND, OR, VA, WV, WY.
- 1 x Domaine Thierry Drouin, 2020 - Macon-Bussieres Chardonnay, France: Lovely chardonnay from Burgundy, showing distinctive notes of vanilla, pear, pineapple and white flowers.
- 1 x Chateau La Courolle, 2016 - Montagne St Emilion, France: This very inviting Right Bank blend, is rich in ripe cherry and cassis, with floral notes and earthy, mineral undertones. Touched by new French oak, you will find fine tannins and a long finish.
- 1 x Chateau des Adouzes "Le Tigre", 2018 - Faugere Red Blend, France: Le Tigre is an elegant wine with character. Concentrated fruit, minerals and fresh, you will find hints of cassis, raspberry and pepper in the nose followed by dark fruit and amazing structure once the wine hits your palate.
- 1 x Domaine de Nestuby, 2020 - Cote De Provence Rose, France: Pale pink in color but packed with flavor, you will find notes of raspberry and watermelon in the nose, followed by strawberry, wild raspberry, orange blossom, white flowers, and a crisp, clean finish on the palate.
- 1 x GR - 174, 2019 - Red Blend, Spain: A seven grape red blend. Wine & Spirits Top 100 Wine of the Year. Intense, fresh aromas of cassis, red fruit and spicy notes. This "everything but the kitchen sink" blend (seven different grapes, remember) is silky, full bodied and finishes with elegant tannins.
- 1 x Alandes, 2018 - Malbec, Argentina: Sourced from five different vineyards high in the Andes foothills of the Uco Valley, this 100% Malbec is just fantastic. While big, bold and delicious, it does however show good balance between the dark fruit and tannins.