Patagonia - Spanish Paprika Mackerel, 4.2oz (120g)
Patagonia provisions takes responsibly sourced wild Atlantic mackerel and added slow-cooked onion, red bell pepper, garlic and paprika for a hint of heat. Perfect for camping and makes a great pantry staple for quick pastas, salads and more.
- Origin: Northern coast, Spain
- Fully cooked & shelf stable until opened
- Can is 100% aluminum, BPA-free and recyclable
- Box is made from Forest Stewardship Council-certified paper and is recyclable.
- 500 mg of omega-3s per serving
- Excellent source of protein, vitamin B12, vitamin E, niacin, vitamin K, vitamin D and selenium
Mackerel, organic olive oil, organic red bell pepper, organic onion, organic apple cider vinegar, organic garlic, organic Spanish paprika, salt, organic black pepper