Patagonia - Smoked Mackerel, 4.2oz (120g) Tin
Responsibly sourced wild Atlantic mackerel, known for its mild flavor and meaty texture are smoked over bay wood with no other seasonings except salt and extra-virgin olive oil.
- Origin: Northern coast, Spain
- Fully cooked & shelf stable until opened
- Can is 100% aluminum, BPA-free and recyclable
- Box is made from Forest Stewardship Council-certified paper and is recyclable.
- 402 mg of omega-3s per serving
- Excellent source of protein, vitamin B12, vitamin E, niacin, vitamin K, vitamin D and selenium
Mackerel, organic extra-virgin olive oil, salt, natural wood smoke