Curio - Edo Spice Blend - Chilies, Citrus & Sansho Pepper from Japan, 1.5oz
Curio Spice Edo Spice is an artisanal blend inspired by the traditional Japanese 7 Spice (shichimi togarashi), combining bright notes of citrus and chilies, umami flavors and the zing of sansho pepper
Edo Spice is named after the Edo period (1615-1860) when Japan enjoyed great economic prosperity. The Japanese 7 Spice (shichimi togarashi) was believed to be created during this time.
- Produced in small batches
- Sourced directly from farmers and producers who uphold the highest standards in organic and fair trade agriculture
- Comes in a vintage-style tin that blocks light and maximizes freshness
Black sesame, orange peel, Japones chilies, poppy seed, wild nori, sea lettuce, dulse, sansho, yuzu, pickled cherry blossom
- Sprinkle the blend over noodles, rice or veggies
- Add to garlic and sesame oil for a tasty cracker dip!