The main spice in this Smoky BBQ Spice Blend is paprika and cayenne. Paprika has a deep orange red color and lends a smoky note to the pulled pork. Cayenne gives off a natural, pleasant feeling.
- Ingredients needed: Pork shoulder/Boston butt, cider vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, red pepper flakes, hot sauce
- Yield: 10 – 12 servings or 30-40 mini sliders
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 4-5 hours on high, 8-10 hours on low
- Complete your meal: Serve red cabbage, carrot, and onion coleslaw with a reduced fat creamy mayonnaise, sour cream and lime juice dressing
- To drink: Fresh lemonade or tart hard cider
Recipe can be found on the pouch and online.