Made with peppers grown by Kitchen Garden Farm, a family-run and certified organic vegetable farm in Sunderland, MA.
- No additives or preservatives
- Featured as Sfoglini’s Fall Seasonal Pasta
- Handcrafted in Brooklyn, New York
- Pairs well with grilled chicken and blue cheese
- Douse with your favorite vodka sauce!
Steve Gonzalez is the chief pasta maker behind Sfoglini. He studied Culinary Arts from the Art Institute of Colorado and has been a chef for 14 years. He was first introduced to hand-made pasta in Philadelphia, which inspired him to travel to Spain and Italy to further his knowledge. Now, he works with some of New York’s most outstanding restaurants and creative director, Scott Ketchum, to bring locally produced pasta to New York City.