- Served alongside cured meats and cheese
- Garnish a brisket and horseradish cream po’ boy
- Layer into charred asparagus tacos with cotija and adobo
- Toss with grilled octopus and smoked potato
- Drink a sweet & sour martini
Q: Why do the onions appear brown over time?
A: There IS a color change with our pickles since we do not use the artificial preservatives and colorings that are found in most store-bought pickles. This color change can be especially evident in the Red Onions, whose color is completely dependent on the onions themselves.