All of Pastificio dei Campi’s pasta are IGP (Protected Geographical Indication) Certified, meaning their production only takes place within the City of Gragnano and their pasta are made solely from Italian durum wheat and local mineral rich water and shaped with bronze dies. In addition, their Gragnano Pasta are dried for 24 to 72 hours to replicate the traditional way of drying under the sun.
- 500g Box of Millerighe Pasta
- 100% Italian Durum Wheat Semolina
- IGP Certified – Protected Geographical Indication
- With a similar cut to the Rigatoni, the Millerighe is a short tube with grooves, but wider and thicker, to ensure the taste of premium durum wheat will be encapsulated in every bite
- Made in Italy by Pasticifio dei Campi