All of Pastificio dei Campi’s pasta are IGP (Protected Geographical Indication) Certified, meaning their production only takes place within the City of Gragnano and their pasta are made solely from Italian durum wheat and local mineral rich water and shaped with bronze dies. In addition, their Gragnano Pasta are dried for 24 to 72 hours to replicate the traditional way of drying under the sun.
- 500g Box of Linguine Pasta
- 100% Italian Durum Wheat Semolina
- IGP Certified – Protected Geographical Indication
- Slender and elliptical at its cross-section, Linguine is thin enough to move around and pick up subtler sauces like light seafood sauces, cream or oil-based sauces to give a flavorful experience
- Made in Italy by Pasticifio dei Campi