Indian Dal is a spice with many health benefits. It can protect our maturing brains from age related neurodegenerative conditions. Its Curcumin component has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ingredients needed: Onion, carrots, garlic, chili, tomato paste, French lentils, vegetable broth, tortilla, sour cream, cilantro
- Yield: 10-12 lentil tortillas
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 2-3 hours on high, 5-6 hours on low
- Complete your meal with: Spoon the lentils into warm tortilla and top with sour cream and cilantro
- To drink: Light Mexican beer, mango yogurt smoothie or iced chai latte
Recipe can be found on the pouch and online.