- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
- When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
- How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- How do we protect visitor information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
- However, you can still place orders
- Third-party disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third-party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
- We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
You can cancel your order by calling us at 1 (800) 605 5064 within 30 minutes of placing your order. The order needs to be placed during our business hours from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- How do I see my order history?
- You can see your order history by visiting the Order History page in the account section on the site.
- How is my card charged by myPanier?
- Your payment method is charged when you place an order.
- How does myPanier calculate sales tax?
- Items sold on myPanier may be subject to state and local sales tax or other similar state and local transaction taxes. The amount of tax charged on your order will depend on various factors, including the items purchased, the shipment destination, the identity of the seller and that seller’s tax collection obligations.
- Does myPanier offer a tax exemption?
- Eligible governmental, non-profit, charitable and similar organizations should email all tax-exempt requests to email@example.com. Include a copy of applicable state or federal exemption certificates. Eligible tax exemptions will be processed by myPanier and tax will not be charged on future purchases made by eligible tax-exempt accounts.
Foodies living in Orange County, CA can select the option LOCAL PICKUP or LOCAL DELIVERY at checkout. To qualify, your billing zip code must be:
Please contact us at (800) 605-5064 M to F (9am to 5pm PST) if your zip code does not appear on the list and would like to arrange a Pick up.
Orders can be picked up at 25 spectrum pointe dr, Suite 404 at Lake Forest CA 92630 – Monday to Friday, between 10am and 5pm.
If your Delivery zip code is listed above, you will have the option to select [LOCAL DELIVERY] at checkout.
- Same-Day Delivery: Order in the morning Monday to Friday before noon PST, and get your artisan products by the end of the day! Afternoon, Evening and week-end orders are delivered the next day.
- One-Day Delivery: Order after noon PST Monday to Thursday, and get your artisan products next day. Orders received Friday after noon and during the week end, will be prepared and delivered the following Monday.
myPanier offers free shipping on orders over $49. To qualify for free shipping, your order merchandise total before savings and estimated tax needs to be at least $49. (You can’t combine multiple orders to reach that number.)
Small orders cost more to fulfill, so there is a shipping fee of $5.95 on orders under $49.
To make sure we can deliver items as soon as possible, you need to place your order by 1 PM Pacific Time. Please keep in mind that there’s no delivery on Sunday or major holidays. If the order is received after 1 PM PST, it will ship the next business day.
We can’t control delays caused by carriers, information errors or changes to orders. In any cases, please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions regarding your shipment, or the tracking of your orders.
- Where does myPanier ship?
- We deliver to all US Contiental States. Sorry Alaska and Hawaii, we’ll come up with a plan very soon. Please contact us for international shipping.
- Where do myPanier packages ship from?
- All orders are shipped in our myPanier packaging from our fulfillment center located at Lake Forest, CA. Of course we are making sure your products are handled with the utmost care.
We mostly sell food products, and we do not offer any return services. All sales are final.
However, we’re very much committed to providing you with a great experience, and if you are dissatisfied with a product you purchased, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at (800) 605 5064 and we’ll make it right.