Patagonia - Roasted Garlic Mackerel, 4.2oz (120g) Tin
Patagonia Provisions responsibly soured wild Atlantic mackerel, known for its mild flavor and meaty texture are combined with roasted garlic and silky extra-virgin olive oil highlight the delicate flavor. Perfect for camping and makes a great pantry staple for quick pastas, salads and more.
- Origin: Northern coast, Spain
- Fully cooked & shelf stable until opened
- Can is 100% aluminum, BPA-free and recyclable
- Box is made from Forest Stewardship Council-certified paper and is recyclable.
- 500 mg of omega-3s per serving
- Excellent source of protein, vitamin B12, vitamin E, niacin, vitamin K, vitamin D and selenium
Mackerel, organic extra-virgin olive oil, organic garlic, salt, organic red pepper