Rancho Gordo Assorted Beans Sampler Pack, 5lbs
by Rancho Gordo from California
This pack features:
- Five Different Varieties of Rancho Gordo Beans
- Ideal for American, Mexican, Italian, French Cuisines
- Fresh crop insures faster, consistent cooking time
This 5-lbs sampler pack includes:
- Alubia Blanca: Small, versatile Spanish-style white heirloom bean. Has a creamy texture and will hold its shape even with long, slow cooking.
- Garbanzo Bean: A slightly nutty-flavored classic bean, essential for Middle Eastern, Mexican and European cooking. Rancho Gordo produces Heirloom Beans and is based in Napa, California.
- Midnight Black Bean: A classic, versatile, essential black turtle bean that holds its shape while cooking and retains its creamy interior.
- Cranberry: Versatile and velvety, this thin-skinned Borlotti bean produces a rich, indulgent bean broth, making it perfect for classic Italian dishes as well as simple pot beans
- Santa Maria Pinquitos: Small, dense pink heirloom bean that produces a savory bean broth when cooked
Temporary Limit of 3 Packs per Order