5 Cocktails to Spice Up Your Holiday Season
Tired of making the same cocktails over and over again? Anxious to get in the holiday spirit, even with your bartending skills?
Look no further! Spice up your palate this holiday season with our collection of exquisite cocktail recipes enhanced by our artisans' products. You'll be the most popular employee at your office's Christmas party or the VIP at your family's Thanksgiving celebration!
1. Chocolate Hazelnut Martini
Alcohol contained: Vodka, Chocolate Liqueur, Irish Cream, Frangelico
- 1 oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz. Bailey's with a Hint of Hazelnut
- 0.5 oz. Frangelico
- 0.5 oz. heavy cream
- Valrhona's Cocoa Powder to garnish
- Coat the rim of a martini glass with cocoa powder.
- Shake all other ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Strain into the prepared martini glass and enjoy!
Source: Moveable Feasts
2. Cinnamon & Coriander Gin and Tonic
Alcohol contained: Gin
- A few sprigs of coriander
- Cinnamon, to taste
- 2 oz. gin
- 1 oz. &tonic Artisanal Tonic Syrup
- 3 oz. club soda
- Gently muddle the coriander in a glass.
- Add the cinnamon.
- Pour gin over the top and mix well.
- Add ice and top with the tonic syrup and club soda. Give it a stir and enjoy!
Source: Three Six Six Battersea Bar, London (via Buzzfeed)
3. Caramel Apple Martini
Alcohol contained: Whiskey, Irish Cream
- 1 oz. Crown Royal Regal Apple Flavored Whiskey
- 2 oz. Irish Cream – Bailey’s recommended
- Hot Cakes' Limited Edition Rye Whiskey Caramel Sauce to drizzle
- Apple slice to garnish
- Use a spoon to drizzle a scoop of caramel sauce along the edge of a martini glass.
- Shake the Whiskey and Bailey’s in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain into the martini glass and top with an apple slide for garnish.
4. Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cocktail
Alcohol contained: Vodka
- 1 oz. (roughly 2 tbsp) Stonewall Kitchen Peppermint Hot Chocolate Mix
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 oz. vodka
- Mini marshmallows to garnish
- Combine hot chocolate mix and milk in a large glass and microwave for 1 minute.
- Mix well until the cocoa is dissolved.
- Stir in vodka.
- Pour into a cocktail glass and garnish with mini marshmallows.
Source: The Happier Homemaker
5. Trinidad Sour
Alcohol contained: Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 oz. Bourbon Whiskey
- 0.75 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 0.5 oz. Massey Raw Wildflower Honey
- A handful of orange peels
- 0.5 oz. Angostura bitters
- Warm a simple honey syrup (1 part honey to 1 part water), and let the orange peels steep in the mixture for at least 20 minutes.
- Shake the whiskey, lemon juice, honey-orange syrup mixture, and bitters in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Serve in a coupe or cocktail glass.
Source: Massey Honey